Feb 8, 2013

Starting Over

Assalamualaikum u ollss. 'Ahakkk' :D

How are y'all doinggg ? I'm doing just fine here, alhamdulillah. I am now getting better and better. Better at healing the heart, I mean :) heeee ~

               Anyway, I was 'walking' around YouTube this evening, and I saw this video on the recommended section. And the video was from
  Michelle Phan (she's my favorite make-up tutor) ;D 
BUT, the video wasn't about a make-up tuto. It was about STARTING OVER
Something I should've done a verrryyyy long time ago.
 No wonder I still can't let it all go. Eventhough in my heart I was raging in anger and pain and hurt and all that, there was still this tiny little place inside my heart saying I should just get back with him. 
YES, him
No need to mention who, some of you may know him, some may not and I guess it's better that way.

           So, after I watched this video, I realised that I was supposed to do all of these wayy back when it was all over. And FYI, I was the one who ended it. 
But still stupid enough to still want him again. 
Then I thought of the things that he did, and I turned into rage and anger and full of revenge. 
*and now I know why*

           My main point here is, dear girls. If you've been through the same thing that I've been through, don't stay around clinging on to him. Cause he's not the worth it. If he's really true, then he wouldn't have done what he did in the first place. Just let him go cause you deserve someone WAY better :) I know it's hard, but it's totally more worth it than him. So if you don't know what to do when you want to start over and open a new book/chapter in your life, then this is how. Do watch it. Thanks :)




Every girl deserves a true man ;)

-Stay Safe and ThankYou (:-

No comments: