Apr 1, 2013

More Coming Soon

Assalamualaikum :)

For your information, I am now facing my final examinations for the second semester in university (Alhamdulillah). Hopefully I can survive the finals this sem. I haven't prepared anything and as usual, studying last minute is my priority :D hahah.

Anywayyyyy, there have been a lot of changes that kinda impacted my life recently. They are both BAD and GOOD. All Praise to Allah because I know and I believe, none of this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for HIS power. So, Alhamdulillah. These changes have made me open my eyes wider to the things happening around me in the present and also to what has happened in the past.

Therefore, I look forward to sharing all these stories to you. Hopefully the stories can give you the same positive effect like how they have given me. InsyaAllah, will be posting them bit by bit after I have finished my exams (a.k.a during my sem break).

That's all from me. Do wish me all the best for my finals and also your prayers can also help ^^ hehe. Take care now.

Wassalam :)

-Stay Safe and ThankYou (:-

No comments: