Aug 29, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya from Me to You :)

yeahhhhhhhh , the title says it all :D
i know ive uploaded this video on my facebook account
but im gonna reupload it again over here at my blog cause
some of my friends , they dont hav a facebook acc anymore.
so yeahh , its not fair if the others get to see it but they dont
see, i do care about u guys u knowww
*i mean those who dont hav an fb acc* :P

haha, actually ive uploaded the vid on my YouTube account
but i deleted it cause it turned out to be crashed out or something
probably because of my soon-to-die laptop -.-'
so thats why i had to upload it on my fb. anywayss ,
hope u followers enjoyyy :D <33333 
much love


P/S : IVE UPLOADED IT ONCE AGAIN ON TWITVID
SINCE I COULDNT UPLOAD HERE ON MY BLOG ALSO :/
i know , wth kan ? hee , but thats okay. theres always another way to 
solve this problem. ENJOYYY <33333

-Stay Safe and ThankYou (:-

3 comments:

XERA TEE said...

tak boleh tengok jugak :(

f.syadiya said...

lah , ye kee ? cemane ehh ? haa. aku upload kad twitvid pulak lahh. nanti kao boleh tengok kad situ ^^ bentar yaaa <3

Anonymous said...

knape baku sgt??
anywayz it was cute...
dah lme ko dah post kt sni bwu jew aku nak tgokk..huhuhu T-T..
sorry syg!:)