Dec 25, 2012

I AM BACK !

Assalamualaikum people :D how have you guys been doing ? Heeee \(^o^)/

It's been a year since I last updated my blog *excluding the post on Seungri's bday* Been pretty busy and plus I wasn't bothered to update anything since I have twitter as my bestfriend now. Tehee , sorry bloggyyy. Anyway, as you can see. I have edited my blog. I think the reason I wasn't bothered to update anything here is because of my boring old template. Hahah. So that's why I've decided to change some few things. Not few, quite a lot maybe.

And this is the output of it :D it still needs some more touch-ups though. After I've finished editing all the things needed, I might update some more here. MIGHT okay Might !

There's nothing much interesting here. Only boring lame stories about what's happening in my life. Plus, I'm writing not to impress anyone. I write what I feel and I feel what I write. Haaa, see see. You see the game ? Hahahaha. Kayyy , *merepekkk.

I'm off now. Gonna continue watching this Korean drama "Bachelor's Vegetable Store" :D


Bubbyeeee.

p/s : Please stay safe and healthy people since it's the rainy season now. Takecare. Wassalam :)

-Stay Safe and ThankYou (:-

No comments: