Mar 17, 2011

Things In Need

assalamualaikum w.b.t. :D hihi , hope all of you are doing fine today. chirpchirp chirpingg like little birdies ;P hahh

so , as some of you guys know. my house is being renovated. lots of dusts here and there , and the noise is just irresistible ! >.< but gotta have to bear with it , cause i'm the one who wanted a bigger room and on the second floor. so yeahh , trying to accept everything that's going on outside right now. *sigh* basically , i have planned and thought of what i would want to put in my new room ! *eceh , new room tuh* haha , shhh ! satappp ! :P

so here are the list of things that i would want to be put into my new roooooooom ! :-

  • a loft bed which looks kinda like this one
  • my own closet room
  • a flat screen TV on top. *like in the hospitals*
  • a set of speakers system ;D
  • nice tiled floor
  • space for me to just study
  • a super funky portable chair !
haha , clearly i am asking a bit too much :D seems like that is all. i shall start to writing and continuing about those 30 Days Stories of My Life thingy :) tune in to my blog every weekend if possible if you wanna be updated about that. if you dont bother , than i dont give a damn. tyvm <3

-Stay Safe and ThankYou (:-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pewh!!!!
hebad arh blik ko nti.. ;DD
~ruejie~

f.syadiya said...

haha , tah ye dapad tah tidakk :PPP